85% of buyers are more likely to purchase from dealers that offer ecommerce.1 Once you add online checkout to your website, it’s time to get the word out to your customers.
See how Joseph Volkswagen of Cincinnati is getting the word out in this 30-second TV spot:
They've even created a landing page to help educate customers about buying online: https://www.josephvw.com/buying-a-car-online-cincinnati-oh/
Stand out from the crowd. Show customers that you offer a modern, convenient buying experience, and explain how easy it can be. Here are a few more best practices when it comes to marketing ecommerce:
- Use all channels. Include online buying in digital media, like display ads, email, and social media, as well as traditional media, like TV and radio.
- Highlight online buying. Especially above the fold on your homepage, SRPs, VDPs, and specials pages.
- Create a tutorial. Build a landing page showing buyers the convenience and ease of online checkout.
- Include a how-to video. Explain how online checkout works so buyers know what to expect.
- Showcase ecommerce in your showroom. Use your physical space to highlight online checkout. Let buyers know they can buy online with banners, hang tags in cars, and other visuals.
Ready to join the future? Contact us for a demo of our digital commerce solutions.
1Cox Automotive, 4 Truths of Connected Retail Study