With the rapidly evolving status of the coronavirus COVID-19, we at Modal wanted to let you know that we’re here to support your business, your family, and your community.
One way we think we can do that is by sharing 5 ways dealers across the country are continuing to support their customers and communities while combatting the coronavirus and its impact on their businesses.
- Communicate. Engage with customers through virtual channels. Video chat is a great way to stay connected.
- Highlight. Highlight ecommerce in all communications and marketing campaigns to make sure your buyers know that you offer a safe and healthy option to buy at home.
- Utilize. Dealers should utilize online checkout as a way to push all lead sources through the process and coach buyers through each step such as building payments, adding their trade, and filling out credit applications.
- Test-Drive. If your dealership has the capability to offer at-home test drives, give buyers that option.
- Deliver. Provide home delivery options for buyers, if possible.
Here are examples of how a few dealers are using these strategies:
Honda of Kirkland and Honda Auto Center of Bellevue, are located at the epicenter of the first outbreak of COVID-19 in the US. They had to respond quickly to rapidly changing conditions. Here are a few of the tactics they employed:
- Enable online checkout for all vehicles on their websites
- Highlight ecommerce in all communications and marketing
- Provide home delivery for buyers
- Offer at-home test drives
Joseph Volkswagen of Cincinnati, located in suburban Ohio, is using positive marketing techniques to increase awareness about their contactless purchase options, at-home delivery, and risk-free return policies.
We know this is a challenging time for you, your business, and your communities, and we’re ready to help. Please reach out if we can be of assistance.